The special atmosphere and culture which exists at our College is influenced, and protected by our College Policies. These Policies are developed in consultation with our parents and staff to ensure that the day to day operations are carried out in a way which intentionally preserves our College culture.
Some of the Policies that govern how we do things at Strathalbyn Christian College are of great interest to parents and are available below.
- Assessment Policy
- Bullying Policy
- Complaints Procedure (Dispute Resolution Policy)
- How to Make a Complaint – Flowchart
- Enrolment Policy
- Information Technology Booklet
- iPad MacBook Student Use
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Student Behaviour Management
- Uniform Policy
- Uniform Guidelines
- Who Do I Talk To Chart 2017