Here’s how to set up the Canvas by Instructure app on your Apple iPad
- Download the app Canvas by Instructure from the App Store. Click here whilst viewing this page from your iPad to visit the App Store download page now.
- Once installed, launch the app by tapping the icon on your iPad home screen.
- In the school search field (1) type scc.instructure.com and press the right arrow. Do not attempt to search for the school name, you must type the URL as specified.
- You will be prompted to login with your Canvas login details. First check to see that the URL displayed at the top of the screen says scc.instructure.com and then enter your Student Email in the Email field (2) your Password in the Password field (3) and then click Log In (4). Your student email address will likely be your first initial of your first name, followed by your surname and ending in @scc.wa.edu.au. For example: John Smith’s student email address would be email@example.com
- If this is the first time you’re logging in from the Canvas app you will need to authorise access from the app to your Canvas account. Check the Remember my Authorisation checkbox (5) and then click Authorise (6).
- That’s it! You should now have access to the Canvas app on your iPad!