Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child/ren at Strathalbyn Christian College.
Before you start the process, please have these documents saved on your device ready to upload:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement
- Copies of NAPLAN and previous School Reports
- Immigration/VISA information for students born outside of Australia (or proof of citizenship, as applicable)
For NEW Families to the College: Please start with the Application for Family Enrolment, then proceed to complete the Application for Student Enrolment for each of your children.
For EXISTING College families: Please complete the Application for Student Enrolment form.
Application for Family Enrolment
If you’re a family new to the college, start by enrolling your family here.
We have lots of useful information on our website, which we encourage you to read:
- Information Technology: Secondary students are required to have an iPad (Yr 7+) or a MacBook (Yr 9+) – view Information Technology Booklet.
- Uniform: All of our Uniform Requirements can be viewed here. The Uniform Shop is located in the Front Office and we will arrange appointments as required for new families.
- Forms and Policies for various College Policies, including Student Behaviour Management Policy.
- School Fees and Levies
If you have any queries regarding enrolment, including paper forms for offline enrolment, please don’t hesitate to contact the Enrolments Officer, Phone 9938 9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.